Coated grades aluminum paste are produced by applying special acrylic resin coatings to the design-grade microleafs. This heightens chemical resistance, voltage resistance, adhesion, and other properties. In each grade, the resin types and thickness provide a specific combination of superior properties, functions and performance.
- Series PV and TR: Superior brightness and whiteness with added bond strength
- Series LR: Added bond strength and chemical resistance.
- Series PV: Superior brightness and whiteness with added weather, chemical and voltage resistance.
- Series HRS: Enhanced weather and chemical resistance.
- Series HR: Further enhanced weather and chemical resistance and color tone.
- Series CR: Added weather resistance, chemical and voltage resistance.