Carbon black is used in a broad spectrum of fields as a black coloring pigment. Applications include newspaper ink, printing ink, resin coloring, paint, toner, and ceramics. Carbon Black is available in both regular and high-class grades, as well as a number of special types, such as oil color furnace which is easy to work with and modified to be as environmentally safe as possible.
- High Color Furnace (HCF): highest jetness, ideal for paints
- Medium Color Furnace (MCF): acidic, ideal for paint/resin coloring
- Regular Color Furnace (RCF): used in printing inks and resin coloring
- Long Flow Furnace (LFF): ideal for high-grade offset printing ink and toner
- Special Color Furnace (SCF): outstanding resistance to oxidation and heat